11.222023CIVA 2023 SP2 is being releasedCategory "CIVA Software" | No comment
The Service Pack 2 of the current commercial release CIVA 2023 is being released! It includes the correction of several issues, but also interesting and significant new features, including :
- You can now define a flexible wedge filled with water.
- A new parametric component for girth welds connected to an elbow is now available.
- A new parametric component for welds that includes better management of counterbore slopes is now available.
- Improvements in TFM features: New dynamic calculations of time of flights vs probe mechanical positions, management of limitations in T-Scan images.
CIVA UT Analysis
- CIVA UT Analysis is now compatible with acquisition data files in the new *.nde format issued by Evident Industrial (corresponding to a compatibility with MXU devices until release 5.14).
- Compatibility with the API of Capture 4.1.1 for EddyFi acquisition data files.
- Additional "Mechanical T-Scan" view of Capture software are now also available in CIVA UT Analysis.
- Possibility to define a solid inclusion in the Inspection Simulation module (in configurations managed by the 2D FEM beam / flaw interaction model).
- CIVA TT now accounts for the thermal convection exchanges at the borders of the component.
- Improvement of computation performances with complex geometries (managed by "FIT" model).
- Improvement of the corrosion / erosion flaw model (which is now able to represent an extended corrosion).
Our users with a valid maintenance contract will receive this update within the next few days.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about CIVA.
The EXTENDE team.