01.202023CIVA 2023 is now available!Category "CIVA Software" | No comment
CIVA 2023 is now available! This new release mainly features:
- A new AUT-Pipeline module: Dedicated to Girth Weld testing applications, it has been designed for Oil & Gas stakeholders to support performance demonstration in pipeline project validations as well as to optimize inspection techniques and their reliability.
- A new Data Science environment: It provides tools to manipulate and merge databases of simulated and/or experimental data, then train and test Machine Learning-based classification and detection diagnostic models : a first step for CIVA in Artificial Intelligence for NDE to support inspection diagnostics!
- A lot of new features in CIVA SHM: new specimen geometries available, new defect types, attenuation can be accounted for, new reconstruction algorithm and processing tool, improved performance.
- New Phase Coherence algorithms available in TFM UT.
- SONATEST UT data format compatible with CIVA UT Analysis.
- Pulsed Phase Thermography in CIVA TT.
- 2D CAD specimen now available in ET Inspection Simulation.
- Capacity to import experimental data in CIVA ET through *.csv files.
- New capacities (dispersion curves for anisotropic tubes and heterogeneous pieces) and improved performance (new solver) in CIVA GWT.
- New ASTM wire type IQIs available and better management of scattering computation in CIVA RT.
- A "SuperBatch" manager to accelerate computation times and robustness on multi-core computers.
You will find more information about the new features of CIVA 2023 in our release note.
Our users with a valid maintenance contract will receive this update within the next few days.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about CIVA.
The EXTENDE team.